Tree Service Fresno
Get 25% ANY Tree Service. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Call TODAY for a FREE Tree Care Quote.
Tree Care in Fresno and Madera Counties
FOR 24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE. CALL US IMMEDIATELY.
Certified Fresno Tree Service Experts
Real Reviews From Real Customers
Reliable and fast on time
Tree Service Fresno’s crew made my family happy. The service was prompt and the job was completed faster than I imagined.
Jeff C. – Clovis, CA
Excellent and professional people. They were a pleasure to have around. David was always keeping me updated as to their progress.
Chan K. – Fresno, CA
They had the tree removed the same day the tree fell. They did such a good job, we hired them to remove other dead trees
Eric O. – Clovis, CA
Safest Tree Removal Methods
Expert Tree Service
Tree Care Fresno Tree Service
Tree Service Fresno is a Tree service in California. We service to the Fresno and Madera areas. We are a family owned business and have been providing all types of tree-related services for the last 25 years. We are a member of the International Society of Arboriculture and have many certified Arborists available to handle any tree need. We know the area as well as all the kinds of trees that grow here and can definitely help you with any tree need you might have. Whether it be tree trimming, removal, pruning, emergencies, or stump removals, our certified Arborists have the tools and knowledge to give you the highest quality of tree service in Fresno.
The county seat of Fresno County, Fresno City occupies approximately 112 square miles in the center of San Joaquin Valley. With a population of over 542,000 people, Fresno is the 5th most populous city in California. Carrying the name Fresno – Spanish for ‘ash tree’ – the city is named for the abundant ash trees that line the San Joaquin River.
Fresno City sits in the USDA Hardiness Zone 9. The city experiences a Mediterranean climate, with long, hot, dry summers and mild, wet winters. Summer highs hit the city in July, with temperatures reaching 98 degrees Fahrenheit. Winter lows are common in January, with temperatures reaching 38 degrees Fahrenheit. Annually, Fresno gets 13 inches of rain. Some of the trees that do well in the city include:
- Oklahoma redbud – A small tree, the Oklahoma redbud matures at a height of 18 to 25 feet with a spread of 15 to 20 feet. The tree has heart-shaped, dark-green leaves that are extremely shiny, giving the tree a glossy, shimmering canopy. The tree displays electric, magenta blooms in the early spring.
- Camphor tree – Camphor reaches a height of 50 to 60 feet and has an umbrella-shaped crown with a spread of up to 50 feet. Its leaves are glossy, light green, with a pointed oval shape. The tree has a red-brown to dark gray bark that has a very rough texture.
- American ash – American ash is a deciduous tree that grows to a height of 60 to 90 feet. The tree has an ovoid crown when growing in open areas – the crown changes to pyramidal and narrow when growing next to other trees. The tree’s bark is light gray to yellow-brown and corky with some deep furrows that separate its short, pointed ridges.
- Coast live oak – Coast live oak features a branched trunk and matures at a height of 33 to 82 feet. The trunk on older trees is generally gnarled, massive, and contorted. Its crown is dense and broadly spread, making it a perfect shade tree. Coast live oak features oval – often convex – dark green leaves that are 0.79 to 2.76 inches long.
The city of Fresno has more than 1,500 acres of parks. These offer the city’s visitors and residents access to well-maintained green space to enjoy leisure and recreation. Popular parks in Fresno include:
- Todd Beamer Park – Sitting on 6.4 acres of land, the Todd Beamer Park has soccer fields, basketball courts, a water play area, a skatepark, basketball courts, a picnic pavilion, a shaded game table, a circular path that features exercise stations, and barbecue sits.
- Roeding Park – Sitting on 148 acres of land, Roeding Park is one of the largest parks in Fresno City featuring numerous play areas and nature centers. The park is characterized by sweeping lawns punctuated by groups of mature specimen trees. Water features in the park include the lily ponds and Lake Washington.
The city of Fresno is responsible for all trees growing on city-owned land. Given that only 20% of the urban forest is comprised of public trees, private property owners also do a lot of tree maintenance work. Property owners ensure that trees on their land are safe, healthy, and not causing any obstructions.
Why You Should Hire A Tree Service in Fresno Professional
Working with trees can be very dangerous work, especially for someone without the right experience, knowledge, and tools. While tree pruning, or tree trimming, or removing a tree may seem like something you can do for yourself with a little research, these projects are not do-it-yourself. Trees can weigh up to a couple of tons and their branches can easily reach a few hundred pounds. A mistake with something that heavy can result in very costly damages as well as life-threatening situations. Hiring tree service in Fresno professionals guarantees that your tree situation will go over without a hitch in an efficient manner.
Professional Fresno Tree Services
We offer the best tree services in Fresno and will take special care to cater to your needs as well as keeping the health of your landscape in mind. Our certified Arborists oversee all of our projects to ensure that the project is completed correctly and is adherence to all of your specifications as well as within regulation to the codes existing in Fresno. Our specialty is working in tightly enclosed spaces, so whether it’s a city job surrounded by buildings and people or a job in a rural area, we will be more than capable to take care of your tree situation. Our main services include tree removal, tree trimming, tree pruning, and emergency tree removal. If you aren’t sure what kind of service you may need or how much that may cost, give us a call and we would be more than happy to give you a free quote over the phone; or send one of our Arborists over to take a closer professional look at the situation.
Fresno Tree Services
1 Fresno Tree Removal
3 Fresno Tree Pruning
4Fresno Tree Trimming
5 Fresno Emergency Tree Removal
Tree Service Fresno
704 H St
Fresno, CA 93721