Emergencies can happen at any time for any reason and Tree Service Fresno is ready for any and all tree-related emergencies that can happen here in Fresno. We have been resolving tree emergencies in the Fresno and Madera area for the last 25 years and that experience shows in our ability to quickly and calmly remove trees in any situation no matter how stressful the circumstances may be. Our trained professionals at Tree Service Fresno take all the proper precautions to make sure your tree is removed quickly and with as much care as possible to your space and surroundings.
Our specialties lie in close quarter work and within existing landscapes. If we can remove 2-ton trees from within active areas with existing infrastructure, then you can definitely trust us to handle any and all sensitive tree emergencies that might pop up.
Emergency Tree Removal 24/7 Service
Nature can be unpredictable, and trees are no exception. Tree emergencies can happen at any time for any reason. Luckily, we are available to respond to any emergency tree removal need at any time. We understand how serious a tree in the wrong place can be and will make sure the issue is resolved as soon as possible. Whether you need to remove a tree to avoid a fine from the city or you need to remove a branch that’s close to falling or even an entire fallen tree that is blocking a roadway, Tree Service Fresno’s rapid response will get the job done with expert care and attention to detail.
Our professional Arborists are always calm and prepared in these stressful situations, which ensures we never skip steps or cut corners. When Tree Service Fresno responds to an emergency situation, our results will be the same at 3:00 PM as they would be at 3:00 AM. If you suspect that a tree is close to creating an emergency situation, don’t hesitate to give Tree Service Fresno a call. We are always available to answer and respond.
Warning Signs of a Falling Tree or Hazard
A fallen tree can be a huge disaster, especially in populated areas. But it’s not always easy to tell if a tree is close to falling or causing an emergency. Here are a few signs to help you determine if a tree is close to falling so that you can take preemptive action to remove the hazard before it becomes a true emergency. The things that we look out for here at Tree Service Fresno are these signs:
- Tree branches that are touching or growing close to power lines and buildings.
- Dead limbs on a tree that are high up. The higher they are, the harder might fall on anyone or anything below.
- Cracked branches. These can actually cause other branches and limbs to crack and consequently fall.
- A hollowed trunk can indicate that the tree is infected with a fungal disease.
- If the bark of the tree is peeling, there could be an insect infection and the tree may be getting weaker over time.
- If an uprooted tree is leaning on a healthy one, it can eventually cause both trees to fall.
- If the tree has exposed roots on the surface of the ground, the roots may be unhealthy, and the tree is no longer structurally sound.
- Creaking or cracking sounds similar to that of a squeaky floorboard. If a tree is making sounds like those, then it is mostly going to fall very soon and will require immediate attention.
- If the tree is losing leaves from the outside in, then this can indicate an issue with the roots that hold it firm.
These signs aren’t always easy to spot and if you are unsure about a tree or want to ensure the safety of keeping that tree around, then you should give us a call at (559) 825-0045. We can come and take a look at any questionable trees in the Fresno and Madera area and give you a free quote.
Hiring an Expert for Emergency Tree Removal
Tree removal is definitely not a do-it-yourself job. Even though the emergency may need to be resolved as soon as possible, attempting to remove the tree on your own can result in serious damages to you, your surroundings, as well as make the process much longer than it originally would have been. Tree removal requires the correct equipment and training. Our professionals make use for different heavy machinery from large cranes to specialized vehicles and equipment depending on the emergency situation.
Alongside having the equipment, we also have all the knowledge and experience that is necessary to perform emergency tree removals in stressful situations. Many parts of an emergency tree removal require special training such as operating the vehicles or working with power lines and other structures nearby. Contrary to popular opinion, tree branches can actually conduct electricity and can easily cause injury or death by being handled incorrectly.