Tree Service Madera & Affordable Tree Removal – Free Estimates Today
Get 25% ANY Tree Service. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Call TODAY for a FREE Madera Tree Care Quote.
Tree Care in Fresno and Madera Counties
FOR 24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE. CALL US IMMEDIATELY.
Certified Madera Tree Service Experts
Real Reviews From Real Customers
Reliable and fast on time
Tree Service Fresno’s crew made my family happy. The service was prompt and the job was completed faster than I imagined.
Jeff C. – Clovis, CA
Excellent and professional people. They were a pleasure to have around. David was always keeping me updated as to their progress.
Chan K. – Fresno, CA
They had the tree removed the same day the tree fell. They did such a good job, we hired them to remove other dead trees
Eric O. – Clovis, CA
Safest Tree Removal Methods
Expert Tree Service Business
Tree Care Madera Tree Service
Tree Service Madera is a Tree service in California. We service to the Fresno and Madera areas. We are a family owned business and have been providing all types of tree-related services for the last 25 years. We are a member of the International Society of Arboriculture and have many certified Arborists available to handle any tree need. We know the area, as well as all the kinds of trees that grow here and can definitely help you with any tree, need you might have. Whether it be tree trimming, removal, pruning, emergencies, or stump removals, our certified Arborists have the tools and knowledge to give you the highest quality of tree service in Madera.
Madera is a city in, and the county seat of, Madera County. The city has a land area of 16.48 square miles and is home to over 64,000 people. Named after the Spanish term for wood (lumber), Madera is home to a large number of trees, most of them growing on the streets, parks, and private properties.
Madera city is in the USDA Hardiness Zone 9a. Summer temperatures are highest in July, reaching over 97 degrees Fahrenheit. The city’s winter lows reach 37 degrees Fahrenheit. Per year, Madera City gets 264 sunny days and 48 days of precipitation. On average, the city gets 13 inches of rain annually. Trees that do well in Madera include:
- Western sycamore – Growing to a height of 75 to 100 feet, western sycamore makes handsome shade trees for big landscapes. The tree’s most striking feature is the bark that has a camouflage pattern made up of a gray-brown outer bark that peels off revealing patches of white or light gray wood beneath. The tree’s trunk can grow to be as big as 10 feet.
- Italian cypress – Stately and tall, the slender Italian cypress stands at a height of 70 to 115 feet, with a spread of 10 to 20 feet. A rapid-growing tree, the Italian cypress matures at a rate of 3 feet per year. The tree is symmetrical in shape and has a dense columnar crown that makes it ideal for creating a privacy screen.
- Ginkgo – A hardy deciduous tree, Ginkgo features unique fan-shaped leaves and matures at a height of 80 feet. The tree displays a gorgeous yellow fall color before shedding its leaves. Ginkgo requires minimal maintenance and adapts well to all types of landscapes.
- Windmill palm – Disease resistant, cold hardy, and drought tolerant, the windmill palm beats out other tropical trees in terms of overall toughness. The tree grows to a manageable height of 10 to 20 feet, making it ideal for both outdoor and indoor spaces. The tree’s beautiful green fronds and a spiny brown trunk bring a tropical feel to any space.
Madera city is home to numerous developed parks that get people closer to nature. For the chance to enjoy the great outdoors, consider visiting the following parks:
- Lions Town & Country Park – Designed to cater to the needs of all visitors, Lions Town & County Park features a pavilion, picnic areas shaded with trees, walking tracks, playgrounds, ball fields, and even an Amphitheatre. The park is spacious and very family-friendly.
- McNally Park – A family-oriented park, McNally Park features playgrounds, relaxing areas, and walking paths that allow visitors to explore trees and other types of native vegetation. The park is green all year round, with its grassy areas being extremely well-maintained and cut.
The city of Madera is responsible for trees standing on public land – these include trees growing on the streets and parks. Property owners in the city are responsible for the trees growing on private properties – they have to prune, trim, and even remove the trees if they turn into hazards.
Why You Should Hire A Tree Service in Madera Professional
Professional Madera Tree Services
We offer the best tree services in Madera. We take special care to cater to your needs as well as keeping the health of your landscape in mind. Our certified Arborists oversee all of our projects to ensure that the project is completed correctly and is adherence to all of your specifications as well as within regulation to the codes existing in Madera. Our specialty is working in tightly enclosed spaces, so whether it’s a city job surrounded by buildings and people or a job in a rural area, we will be more than capable to take care of your tree situation. Our main services include tree removal, tree trimming, tree pruning, and emergency tree removal. If you aren’t sure what kind of service you may need or how much that may cost, give us a call and we would be more than happy to give you a free quote over the phone; or send one of our Arborists over to take a closer professional look at the situation.
Madera Tree Services
1Madera Tree Removal
3 Madera Tree Pruning
4Madera Tree Trimming
5Madera Emergency Tree Removal
Tree Service Madera
Madera, CA 93636